Sunday, October 28, 2007

Precious Moments

Faith had these "crazy" pink plaid pants on this day which popped right out of every picture . . . so I used a bunch of pink, purple and green flowers to "disguise" them. Eventhough the page is about horseback riding . . . it is girly and pretty and I like it. I used some new paper and a new rub on for the title and cut flowers and butterflies out of a matching piece of paper, added some fun ribbon and leftover rub on words . . . done . . . fun . . . hope they like it . . . 'cause I had fun making it. That's it. Five new pages . . . I feel better . . . love the scrapbooking therapy.

3 comments:

Julie Cortens said...

Love the new pages - man you're fast. I put that "precious" rub on on a page last night - too funny!

Angie said...

you did a good job disguising the pants...I wouln't have noticed them had you not wrote about it.

Amanda said...

Nice job, Sharon! Love the pinks and purples -- very nice!