Sunday, October 11, 2009

Shirley & Ted

First of all, I don't know why I titled this Shirley & Ted instead of Ted & Shirley. Maybe because she is on the left in the picture . . . I dunno. I just couldn't change it once the stickers were down. May be a faux pax back in the 40's; but today I think it will be okay. Anyhow, these are what I received of the wedding pictures. The one on the left is the only color one and the rest are quite faded black and whites (as you can see). I tried to blend them in to the page with the use of white flowers, ribbon and letters. I put the date on the top of the one picture because some of the top of the picture had been ripped off. Can't tell now, can you? Well, this is what I got done this weekend for this book. I intend to continue through the week when I work. Hopefully it won't take too long. But I am having fun with it.

1 comment:

Bamm-ela said...

Sharon,
You have the kindest heart. These pages will truly be a treasure for Shirley and Ted's family. Lucky them.