Friday, April 17, 2009

Kids

These are both fairly simple pages with some cardstock and new paper. You know how some days you are really creative and other days you are not. Well, with the winter/spring blahs, I seem to be really uncreative. I have been putting quite a few pictures on a page using older pictures. These are two examples. I have been published in the past; but feel that it is almost like another job to research new techniques to do publishable pages. I, however, have so much to do in my life, that scrapbooking is suppose to be my hobby and/or (as I have always said) my therapy. I don't have an endless supply of money, so my pages are on a budget (as I believe is the case for most scrapbookers.) So, take my layouts as they are: from a woman who has four children, two jobs and a single income. Once in awhile I may even surprise both of us and produce a "wow" page. It's nice to do that once in awhile. But, I have decided that I have to be happy with the time I have, the money I have to spend and getting my memories down.


No comments: