Friday, January 16, 2009

Yum & Christmas Joy

This is one of my favorite pages from Christmas. Probably because I saw the look on Jade's face when she tried Auntie Brenda's Chocolate Mocha Christmas Log she brought for dessert. Jade doesn't eat much but this dessert had her agreeing to a second helping later on in the evening. Everytime she thinks of it, she says, "YUM!"
I found my brass templates while I was moving so I decided to try them with the new core cardstock. I will let you know that when sanding this stuff, the color lightens quite a bit. Otherwise, I got the look I was wanting. Faith is holding up one of her gifts from Gramma that each of the girls got: The recipe, cookie sheet and all of the ingredients for Rolo Cookies -- their all time favorite. The paper worked well, the star is stickles and the balls are brads.

2 comments:

Nancy Ball said...

Heh Nails, can't get your e-mail to work and I've changed mine. Go to my blog at www.ballisticdesign.blogspot.com and click on the link and let me know how you are doing.

Anonymous said...

I love your new page of Faith at her Christmas Formal Dance. Cant wait for you to post it.